Jump to content

Red Five

Supporters
  • Posts

    1440
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Red Five

  1. Kind of funny that the room we're most concerned about has a guy who might go in the first round in the 2027 draft. And a ton of surrounding talent. It's all relative I guess.
  2. Thinking ahead a year... Siani - Coleman - Jackson/Sikorski - Baker/Robertson - Turntine? Something like that, before any portal additions.
  3. I think he meant Rocky Cummings, because all white people look the same to him.
  4. I've never seen someone so worked up over a third-string QB not being able to practice due to injury.
  5. F off with this. We don't play injured players in practice.
  6. We were starting Jonte Newman at RT, Jordan Coleman at LT, and Jaydon Chatman at LG. I would argue that it's great for our depth that the OL wasn't thoroughly embarrassed by the defense. Because the OL we see in September will be very different. Goosby - Seymore/Coleman - Robertson - Baker - Siani.
  7. I have a Pavlovian response to Howard the Duck, where I only think about Lea Thompson in skimpy lingerie. That made quite the impact on me as a kid. Please, continue.
  8. I would think Roberson will be out there when healthy.
  9. My daughter raises goats. Baby goats are awesome - full-grown goats are not.
  10. Different era. In 1969 he threw three TDs and 10 INTs.
  11. WTF? Earl is an auto-inclusion. Cleanest four is Earl, Ricky, Nobis, Vince. I could be talked into switching out Nobis for Layne. The other three, I don't know how you argue against them.
  12. He's angry about having an apostrophe in the middle of his name.
  13. Been sort of waiting for a Kentucky type to drop a huge bag on him.
  14. (thinking) "Joe Sterling is a McDonald's AA? Ohhhh I see...."
  15. That would be 35 OL. I don't think we're going to carry that many.
  16. What thread are you referencing? Also, why would he mention something that happened a year and a half ago in a different sport that has nothing to do with Wade?
  17. Anyone else feel like we're in on a handful of RBs who are all pretty much interchangeable, in terms of quality?
  18. Yeah I'm not sure. That would indeed be dumb.
  19. Considering their schedule, I don't think it's crazy.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.