Jump to content

Tres Comas

Supporters
  • Posts

    542
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tres Comas

  1. Unless we’re expecting another year of zero contribution from this year’s Freshman I don’t see spending on WR unless it was someone special that gave us something we didn’t have. Taking a high dollar WR would beg the question what the hell happened with the last WR class? Poor evaluation, poor development or both?
  2. As he should be. I’m more just wishcasting.
  3. Need to recruit Ahmad Hardy into the portal
  4. Save the OL powder for the portal and no doubter types like Banks. Exactly the type of HS OL we should be targeting. Inexpensive with decent ceiling.
  5. What are the odds he makes it to campus @Blake Munroe
  6. My thoughts about OL recruiting in the NIL era is I’d select lesser recruited players with lower asking prices but obvious potential on a 2-4 year timeline. Develop those guys while they’re not taking up significant $ then use the portal to bring higher $ proven college commodities as needed. Whether that’s 1 or 4 out of the portal will depend on the development of your HS crop. I’ll add if there’s a no doubter like Kelvin Banks coming out of HS I’m not opposed to spending on that type of prospect.
  7. I can see one each off-season being possible without upsetting the apple cart. Relying solely on HS development requires a really high hit rate to maintain the level we want and I don't think that's likely.
  8. Shame about his injuries. I would’ve liked to see what he would’ve become fully healthy.
  9. We’re going to find out how many losses reputational loss is worth to him
  10. Shawn Watson/Tyrone Swoopes-esque
  11. Texas 17 UK 10
  12. It'll be interesting to see how attractive that job is for coaches
  13. Those were pretty much the consensus top 4 QBs in the league preseason. Hope Arch figures it out.
  14. I'd be more than happy with Cooper alone but I'm a fan of Ashton Rowden and would love it if somehow they both ended up in the class
  15. Now imagine the number with a few more National Championships
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.