Jump to content

Burntcowboy

Supporters
  • Posts

    861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Burntcowboy

  1. It’s like a train wreck that I just can’t look away from. Our pitching coach has been a disappointment this year so far
  2. I’m watching on my phone so that last pitch looked a little low but I’ll take it
  3. Gotta had thick skin to be a pitcher. Walk one guy and you get pulled. Brutal
  4. I’m glad they settled down and worked through their issues. Here’s hoping for a clean sweep the weekend.
  5. This is just embarrassing at this point. We are not playing up to our potential. Hopefully we wake up and fix this mess.
  6. I understand pitching being iffy, but what has happened to our bats
  7. We have some real stud players at UT. we have guys playing with a broken foot and AR playing with his hand. Very special guys
  8. Thank the baseball God’s. It was a good weekend to be a Longhorn
  9. We made that a whole lot harder than it should have been
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.