Jump to content

HookemFromOkc

Supporters
  • Posts

    136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HookemFromOkc

  1. Did my part. https://x.com/PCPokefan/status/2105486546740670848
  2. It's listed as flex. So it could be 2:30 Or 6:30 CT. We will know for sure 1-2 weeks before kick. It will all depend on how well both teams are doing in the rankings.
  3. 6 Break his own record! Ou line is horrible. Why not???
  4. Happy we aren't either....both are total crap shows. We had our time in the desert...time for a natty...I'm ready.
  5. Just saw this in Twitter. How the fk are SEC refs so dumb?
  6. Arch was fine. O LINE sucked.
  7. Very mature brother
  8. Play calling was there. O line sucks
  9. In my opinion these two men are the reason we will not win a National Title this year.
  10. I mentioned this earlier. Im over his awful ST. Gave up 2 onside kicks in 2 seasons. Punt return and onside same day? Wow bad.
  11. Going back to GA game last year we are 0-2 collecting onside kicks... Banks sucks Ps...And Punt return for TD....
  12. He has to stop throwing it past the line of scrimmage. Literally a high schooler doesnt do that. 3 times in 2 games he did this.
  13. I think I donated to that lol
  14. My pleasure. I had no idea how improved the gameday experience is now compared to before. Wanted to share for people who couldn't make it!
  15. I've been going there since I was a kid! My father been going since he was 5! We brought home 6 dozen uncooked frozen enchiladas...so my dad and rest of family got a nice taste of home! I am so glad that the Joseph family reopened. I was so sad when they briefly closed.
  16. I had the best time. My gf (soon to be fiancé hopefully) and I will be coming to at least one game a year from now on! I hated losing oklahoma state on the schedule because I used to go to every Texas game in Stillwater. Hookem
  17. I got that at the Co-Op on the drag- the full white one I got in Oklahoma city at a mall store called Lids.
  18. Weed is so gross. Thank goodness I didnt smell any at the Ohio state game.
  19. No he is completely washed. Game has passed him by.
  20. Hey guys! I Wanted to share this video of my trip back home to Austin! I hadn't been to a game in Austin since 2004 (Our biggest ever comeback 35-7 vs Oklahoma State - we won 56-35)! Fast forward to the 9 min mark for the game section of the video. Everything before that is me being freaked out by a Waymo, my fav texmex and my old neighborhood. Enjoy and Hookem!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.