Jump to content

MBHORNSFAN

Supporters
  • Posts

    2632
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MBHORNSFAN

  1. They are below face value on Seatgeek
  2. Headed to airport later today.
  3. Headed to DFW tomorrow. Almost go time.
  4. VY to Texas
  5. Welcome to OTF where it's is ball talk 24/7. No political BS. Texas sports talk and mods who actually go to games and visit recruits..
  6. A dude on Suly told me his buddy owns it... I told him I am definitely gonna try it now.
  7. Apparently the grilled cheese place in the food court is legit. I plan on giving them a try this year.
  8. This is like 26 or so in a row. 36/37.... No other place I would rather be Saturday... I hope to never miss again until I reach reach room temperature. Hopefully when it happens it will be in the food court.
  9. It was never going to be a night game. It was announced months ago It was in the early window. Either 11 or 12 kick.
  10. The biggest mismatch is our front 7 against their OL.
  11. But he sure will have a hot video or article about players he has never seen in person. LOL
  12. I thought this has been known for months?
  13. See you at Lee Harveys but if I am never not inside the Fair with a wax cup it means I am probably dead.
  14. The move the game to Jerry World potatos are funny.
  15. I think I like SEC roll call a little more. Both are good though
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.