Jump to content

tmataya

Supporters
  • Posts

    226
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tmataya

  1. Well said sir, well said. I didn’t think we were really the best team right now but we had earned #1 with the wins. But you could see the loss coming eventually. Look at Florida. Looked invincible and now? Same with LSU and Ole Miss. will it be easy? No. But can we run the table? Maybe, and with another loss we still get in. I do think the offense is a chronic problem and won’t be fixed by just “working on it” as part of a process. Sark needs to own up to the offensive woes that aren’t new and aren’t going away. Maybe if he wasn’t burdened by that responsibility he could address penalties and such. Special teams has chronic problems. Lack of attention to detail. Without the limitation on coaches, there is no reason to not have a focused special teams coach. Banks can recruit I get it but our TEs could use more attention anyway. If these issues arent addressed it will prevent a natty. Watching Bama and Georgia go at it I certainly see daylight between us and them and it isn’t that we are ahead. Good news is Florida looks beatable, Muschamp is probably beyond pissed as are most of the guys. Have to just win the next one and not let this linger. It could be worse, look at the dumpster fire in College Station.
  2. Stop crying and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
  3. It has always been rushing battle AND turnover battle. Turnovers are the wild card.
  4. Can we also add him to the middle of the field goal block unit? Get to work Banks.
  5. I think the downfall was when Mack very publicly said he was going to replicate Alabama and Nick Saban’s approach. He should have just stayed Mack. Saban was a unique situation/person.
  6. If Texas plays even 3 quarters of a game as they should they can beat any team. The inconsistency is maddening.
  7. Doubt if he comes here. Collin Simmons said he would not play with anyone that would show such disrespectful behavior on the field.
  8. A good DL makes the LB’s job a lot easier by keeping them clean. If you watch their game vs Kennesaw, that DL is tiny. I think our defensive tackles will give them problems in the interior which will free up the LBs.
  9. I recall him falling down on the turf last year with an apparent non contact knee injury only to miraculously rise and deliver some beautiful passes directly to Texas DBs.
  10. Give Joe Z a break guys. OU is a highly ranked team……wait what? It was Okie St? Nevermind.
  11. You may want to check out financing options as well. lol
  12. I was glad to see Simon get some carries. He could have left but didn’t. I’ve always liked his game and work ethic.
  13. Someone held a pig calling contest a few blocks from the stadium and most of the crowd just up and left drawn inexplicably by the hog mating calls.
  14. Please change JoeZ to IfItWalksLikeaDuck by order of @gerryhamilton
  15. Sometimes the brand impacts the ranking a bit much.
  16. Jaydon Blue released by Cowboys.
  17. I saw quite a few gooners posting early in that game on X that they were killing a top Texas HS. Didn’t go as they expected I guess.
  18. Don’t forget Brad Spence. He seems to be a playmaker whenever he is in.
  19. New ND basketball player from Eastern Europe.
  20. Should have said, hey partner, this is the Monster Energy blackjack table.
  21. I hated the way Jerry Jones treated him at the end. A great football innovator.
  22. I’d go with the Tesla or SpaceX or X logo. Simple, looks good, and want to pull in Elon as a sponsor with unlimited NIL.
  23. Better to show summer in Chicago than the winter.
  24. My grandfather had always hunted in Wisconsin. When we hunted in Llano he called the deer German shepherds. He wasn’t far off. Deer in Wisconsin can be double the weight of a Texas whitetail.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.