Jump to content

tmataya

Supporters
  • Posts

    218
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tmataya

  1. If Texas plays even 3 quarters of a game as they should they can beat any team. The inconsistency is maddening.
  2. Doubt if he comes here. Collin Simmons said he would not play with anyone that would show such disrespectful behavior on the field.
  3. A good DL makes the LB’s job a lot easier by keeping them clean. If you watch their game vs Kennesaw, that DL is tiny. I think our defensive tackles will give them problems in the interior which will free up the LBs.
  4. I recall him falling down on the turf last year with an apparent non contact knee injury only to miraculously rise and deliver some beautiful passes directly to Texas DBs.
  5. Give Joe Z a break guys. OU is a highly ranked team……wait what? It was Okie St? Nevermind.
  6. You may want to check out financing options as well. lol
  7. I was glad to see Simon get some carries. He could have left but didn’t. I’ve always liked his game and work ethic.
  8. Someone held a pig calling contest a few blocks from the stadium and most of the crowd just up and left drawn inexplicably by the hog mating calls.
  9. Please change JoeZ to IfItWalksLikeaDuck by order of @gerryhamilton
  10. Sometimes the brand impacts the ranking a bit much.
  11. Jaydon Blue released by Cowboys.
  12. I saw quite a few gooners posting early in that game on X that they were killing a top Texas HS. Didn’t go as they expected I guess.
  13. Don’t forget Brad Spence. He seems to be a playmaker whenever he is in.
  14. New ND basketball player from Eastern Europe.
  15. Should have said, hey partner, this is the Monster Energy blackjack table.
  16. I hated the way Jerry Jones treated him at the end. A great football innovator.
  17. I’d go with the Tesla or SpaceX or X logo. Simple, looks good, and want to pull in Elon as a sponsor with unlimited NIL.
  18. Better to show summer in Chicago than the winter.
  19. My grandfather had always hunted in Wisconsin. When we hunted in Llano he called the deer German shepherds. He wasn’t far off. Deer in Wisconsin can be double the weight of a Texas whitetail.
  20. Just got too greedy.
  21. You mean couldn’t care less?
  22. We should leak a future Larry Johnson retirement save the date notice so he keeps that in mind.
  23. 15th is above expectations and even better than the range Gerry predicted. Good for him!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.