2024 Texas Pro Day Live Thread

11 minutes ago, Horns3488 said:

Will there be a livestream 

There will a livestream tonight on YouTube with CJ and Rod tonight starting shortly after 7pm with the Pro Day, spring workouts, whatever you’d like to discuss as topics. The Longhorn Network will have recaps of the Pro Day airing tonight as well, I suspect it will be a thirty minute program that repeats multiple times. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, CJ Vogel said:

I’m very confused with JT’s day so far. 

What play of his career would have you think he'd be stronger or more explosive? He's a heck of a college TE and we used him well, but he was never Jermichael Finley or Mark Bavaro.

9 hours ago, cochamps said:

Watts testing well.  I thought his coverage vs Washington was good, but he never turned his head.  He could have saved 2-3 long plays had hec just committed PI.

No, the passes were perfectly thrown over his head to the receiver Odunze in stride.  No defense possible when Watts is on Odunze's back but cannot get to the ball.