OTF Bracket Challenge Thread: Get Your Smack Talk On

14 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

This will be the official thread for the OTF Bracket Challenge. Get your smack talk on, gloat, talk about how you’re screwed, etc. 

As of now, 16 of you are tied for 1st right before Texas plays. 

not 16 anymore!!! Amazing comeback by Dayton

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Shawn Strayhorn said:

it is official.....

I know NOTHING about college basketball (like Blake)

What's bad is my bracket is actually pretty good outside of freaking Kentucky, who I picked to go a longggggg way. Maybe St.Mary's will come through for me to make up for all the points I'm about to miss.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Blake Munroe said:

What's bad is my bracket is actually pretty good outside of freaking Kentucky, who I picked to go a longggggg way. Maybe St.Mary's will come through for me to make up for all the points I'm about to miss.

Blake, I'm pretty sure I picked St Mary's to go further than you did.

Most years I pay more attention to college basketball than I did this year & my brackets are busted by the end of day 1. More guessing this year & I'm looking pretty good after the 1st day. I'll probably get slapped down today.

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, gus fleener said:

Blake, I'm pretty sure I picked St Mary's to go further than you did.

Most years I pay more attention to college basketball than I did this year & my brackets are busted by the end of day 1. More guessing this year & I'm looking pretty good after the 1st day. I'll probably get slapped down today.

I got them losing in the final four to UConn! 

• Hook 'Em 1