New QB Visitor This Weekend (Thursday 8:55 a.m.)

• Moderators

Texas will be hosting a handful of prospects on campus this weekend.

However, a new name has surfaced as one that will also be making the trip to the 40 Acres. 2027 Waxahachie QB Jerry Meyer III will make his first trip to Austin.

Meyer, who just moved in from Las Vegas, has not yet seen his recruitment blow up despite throwing for a Nevada state record 58 touchdowns and leading his high school to the class 2A State Championship a year ago.

Regional schools have begun reaching out to Meyer following his move to the DFW area. Oklahoma, Baylor and Utah are other schools that have begun ramping up communication as well.

There is also the possibility of a reclassification to the 2026 cycle here. 

View full news

• Hook 'Em 4

19 minutes ago, harveycmd said:

I don't know why JJ McCarthy is moving up. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd rather have Jayden Daniels. Michigan criminals seem to get everything because they are criminals.

16 minutes ago, harveycmd said:

I'll bet 20k JJ McCarthy sucks.

What does this have to do with Jerry Meyer III?

• Hook 'Em 4

On 3/28/2024 at 11:55 PM, CJ Vogel said:

CJ, has he been working with anyone?  Looks like a natural mover in the pocket with the ability to 'feel' pressure while keeping his eyes downfield.  Hard to teach that IMHO if a kid doesn't have some natural gifts to start with.  Stronger arm than I expected as well for a kid that age.  Pretty accurate even on the move.