Become an OTF OG

7 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said:

Absolutely. We can either refund the $20 or add 4 months to the end of your subscription. Let me know which you'd prefer. Feel free to use the personal message portion of the site or email bobby@ontexasfootball.com.

Same here. Just add 4 months for me please. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

I'm in! First time I have joined a site like this. Love the content and the amount of work all of you put into this. Look forward to the updates.

Very cool! Thank you for being part of the OTF community!

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Pocono longhorn said:

Not a huge deal but the discount was not applied to my order.

Let us know if you want a $20 refund or an additional four months added to the subscription. Happy to do either for you. Just send me an email at bobby@ontexasfootball or direct message me and let me know what you'd like to do.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Administrators

Today is the only day it will be acceptable to shame the black text named posters. 

Seeing all the burnt orange names and support is great thanks everyone. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

I put in the code but it still said 59.95 at the end. 

Make sure you write it in - not copy and paste - and make sure you click apply discount.

We’ve checked and it’s working properly on all devices.

If you went ahead and made the purchase, just let us know if you want the $20 refunded or if you want us to add the extra four months. My email is bobby@ontexasfootball.com. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said:

Make sure you write it in - not copy and paste - and make sure you click apply discount.

We’ve checked and it’s working properly on all devices.

If you went ahead and made the purchase, just let us know if you want the $20 refunded or if you want us to add the extra four months. My email is bobby@ontexasfootball.com. 

I typed it but I didn’t click apply. I take the extra 4 months. Thanks🤘

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

I’ve never been a paid member to a site before, it’s pretty cool seeing Premium on the page. You guys are doing a great job, just don’t tell my wife I spent any money. lol

You’re officially an OG. 

• Hook 'Em 2