Jump to content

Hornmatic

Supporters
  • Posts

    556
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hornmatic

  1. Need matching jacket and trousers to make it a suit, dipshits. Stick to overalls and milkmen uniforms for sartorial commentary.
  2. Same here. I’m a habitual liar and master manipulator too!
  3. Pop Watson is going off! Schiano my be blazing this year.
  4. I always thought The Sporting News was among the very best. Would get it annually along with Phil Steele. I considered Athlon and Lindy’s a significant notch below, but that didn’t stop me from buying many years.
  5. 3. They’re usually committed well before they’ve solidified top round selection.
  6. They’ve been hinting at Camara.
  7. Eric Weddle said he can’t throw and Carr better start warming up.
  8. If gerry is your daddy does that make Muschamp your uncle?
  9. “Okay…I’m reloaded!”
  10. Just remember that “high upside freshman” also include guys like Bryce Navarre, Drew Rerick, and Jason Flores.
  11. Had really good year at UNLV after Texas. Can’t remember his Missouri season following Vegas.
  12. Probably wait for weeks to announce but months to sign.
  13. Did yall see that international player that was selected in the last round of the nfl draft without ever having played football before? https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/eagles-drafted-player-never-played-014000838.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAN7n2R8O_khtJyENF06zkEbd6v9WZp5TlyLZT_sDGv7SrARBkPY_RHw6ioQsuGEEqXTnB_DU01J4A1wOubUWXC_eZXumEmrwwy9ocQgQDaPdtCmmIkDLgYuYYvAQUyLE_wklUoWfhu25Tg5-THBHcK6MiJXT5iVpyGYkZgFKQGUE
  14. Remind me, did we have any prior to this weekend?
  15. My dad went to Reagan and enjoyed the interview too. Evidently he met Brad a time or two and had some friends in common. Got this text after the interview. I remember him riding up to a party on a motorcycle and Tommy Walker saying, “ what’s that big guy picking on that motorcycle “. It was a Kawasaki 350, not a small bike. Brad was a real friendly guy.
  16. Very little excitement when there is this much expected. Mostly fear, dread, and anxiety. I remember 2008 being an absolute ball. 2009 was a slog of a season with very little upside. I anticipate this season feeling more like 2009. Cheers!
  17. The year before the year. Finished 9-1-1 and AP #4
  18. That was a pea. Hit the Rudy’s sign on a line.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.