Horns_90 Posted yesterday at 01:04 PM Posted yesterday at 01:04 PM (edited) Edited yesterday at 01:05 PM by Horns_90 Pics upside foeny 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted yesterday at 01:29 PM Author Posted yesterday at 01:29 PM IMG_20251011_210313.heic 1 Quote
General Grant Posted yesterday at 02:12 PM Posted yesterday at 02:12 PM 1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said: Also I love the 2;30 kick time. Allows more time for pregame fun. And I will just say it I would love a 6pm kick a night game would be awesome.. Right @General Grant I’d like a midnight kickoff but 6 pm would work. 1 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted yesterday at 04:17 PM Author Posted yesterday at 04:17 PM 1 hour ago, Horns_90 said: Dude on the left needs a helmet 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 16 hours ago Author Posted 16 hours ago 4 hours ago, BurntOrangeMD said: Haha Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 3 hours ago Author Posted 3 hours ago Collin Simmons me..... Hope he destroys Mateer Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago What are some of ya'lls favorite things about the game, Fair etc. 1. The team bus drive in is always cool 2. I love the entire atmosphere of the Fair on ou sucks day 3. The food court, Shiner Bocks, Gumbo, Turkey legs, and even though I am not big corndog person I always get one 4. The noise inside the stadium is like no other. Especially on big plays from either team Quote
Horns_90 Posted 34 minutes ago Posted 34 minutes ago 1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said: What are some of ya'lls favorite things about the game, Fair etc. 1. The team bus drive in is always cool 2. I love the entire atmosphere of the Fair on ou sucks day 3. The food court, Shiner Bocks, Gumbo, Turkey legs, and even though I am not big corndog person I always get one 4. The noise inside the stadium is like no other. Especially on big plays from either team 1. Rolling into Dallas at night on 45 from the south...cool skyline after dark, plus seeing the ferris wheel at the fair from the interstate. 2. Parking on MLK at 7 am, and grabbing a beer from the grocery store to slam before I walk in...if I don't already have a bloody mary in my coffee cup because that's automatic entry. 3. The smells: funnel cake, cotton candy, grill smoke, and horse sh*t. Glorious. 4. That first Shiner Bock, it goes fast because the rest of the morning it serves as my mustard cup. 5. The first Fletcher's, because of course 6. Seeing a bunch of degenerate drunks at the food court stand on tables to proclaim to anyone at the fair what we already know "ou SUCKS" 7. The walk from the narrow steps and concourse to the view of the field 75-90 minutes prior to kickoff...you can literally feel the electricity building. 8. Team entry from the tunnel, yelling "ou SUCKS" during Texas Fight because this is the only game it's appropriate. 9. Kicking land stealer ass 10. Singing The Eyes of Texas with 50,000 of my best friends 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 24 minutes ago Author Posted 24 minutes ago 10 minutes ago, Horns_90 said: 1. Rolling into Dallas at night on 45 from the south...cool skyline after dark, plus seeing the ferris wheel at the fair from the interstate. 2. Parking on MLK at 7 am, and grabbing a beer from the grocery store to slam before I walk in...if I don't already have a bloody mary in my coffee cup because that's automatic entry. 3. The smells: funnel cake, cotton candy, grill smoke, and horse sh*t. Glorious. 4. That first Shiner Bock, it goes fast because the rest of the morning it serves as my mustard cup. 5. The first Fletcher's, because of course 6. Seeing a bunch of degenerate drunks at the food court stand on tables to proclaim to anyone at the fair what we already know "ou SUCKS" 7. The walk from the narrow steps and concourse to the view of the field 75-90 minutes prior to kickoff...you can literally feel the electricity building. 8. Team entry from the tunnel, yelling "ou SUCKS" during Texas Fight because this is the only game it's appropriate. 9. Kicking land stealer ass 10. Singing The Eyes of Texas with 50,000 of my best friends That's a winning day 1 Quote
hookem1014 Posted 22 minutes ago Posted 22 minutes ago 2 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said: What are some of ya'lls favorite things about the game, Fair etc. 1. The team bus drive in is always cool 2. I love the entire atmosphere of the Fair on ou sucks day 3. The food court, Shiner Bocks, Gumbo, Turkey legs, and even though I am not big corndog person I always get one 4. The noise inside the stadium is like no other. Especially on big plays from either team The drive up to Dallas from Houston the night before with my friends is always memorable. Traffic signs that say “Phones down and Horns up” on the way and the Omni with their TX/OU lights set the vibe early. Watching OU fans shamelessly walk around the fair after an L is enjoyable as well. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.