Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What are some of ya'lls favorite things about the game, Fair etc.

1. The team bus drive in is always cool

2. I love the entire atmosphere of the Fair on ou sucks day

3. The food court, Shiner Bocks, Gumbo, Turkey legs, and even though I am not big corndog person I always get one

4. The noise inside the stadium is like no other. Especially on big plays from either team

 

Posted
1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

What are some of ya'lls favorite things about the game, Fair etc.

1. The team bus drive in is always cool

2. I love the entire atmosphere of the Fair on ou sucks day

3. The food court, Shiner Bocks, Gumbo, Turkey legs, and even though I am not big corndog person I always get one

4. The noise inside the stadium is like no other. Especially on big plays from either team

 

1. Rolling into Dallas at night on 45 from the south...cool skyline after dark, plus seeing the ferris wheel at the fair from the interstate.

2. Parking on MLK at 7 am, and grabbing a beer from the grocery store to slam before I walk in...if I don't already have a bloody mary in my coffee cup because that's automatic entry.

3. The smells: funnel cake, cotton candy, grill smoke, and horse sh*t.  Glorious.

4. That first Shiner Bock, it goes fast because the rest of the morning it serves as my mustard cup.

5. The first Fletcher's, because of course

6. Seeing a bunch of degenerate drunks at the food court stand on tables to proclaim to anyone at the fair what we already know "ou SUCKS"

7. The walk from the narrow steps and concourse to the view of the field 75-90 minutes prior to kickoff...you can literally feel the electricity building.

8. Team entry from the tunnel, yelling "ou SUCKS" during Texas Fight because this is the only game it's appropriate. 

9. Kicking land stealer ass

10. Singing The Eyes of Texas with 50,000 of my best friends

 

  • Hook 'Em 2
Posted
10 minutes ago, Horns_90 said:

1. Rolling into Dallas at night on 45 from the south...cool skyline after dark, plus seeing the ferris wheel at the fair from the interstate.

2. Parking on MLK at 7 am, and grabbing a beer from the grocery store to slam before I walk in...if I don't already have a bloody mary in my coffee cup because that's automatic entry.

3. The smells: funnel cake, cotton candy, grill smoke, and horse sh*t.  Glorious.

4. That first Shiner Bock, it goes fast because the rest of the morning it serves as my mustard cup.

5. The first Fletcher's, because of course

6. Seeing a bunch of degenerate drunks at the food court stand on tables to proclaim to anyone at the fair what we already know "ou SUCKS"

7. The walk from the narrow steps and concourse to the view of the field 75-90 minutes prior to kickoff...you can literally feel the electricity building.

8. Team entry from the tunnel, yelling "ou SUCKS" during Texas Fight because this is the only game it's appropriate. 

9. Kicking land stealer ass

10. Singing The Eyes of Texas with 50,000 of my best friends

 

 

That's a winning day

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
2 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

What are some of ya'lls favorite things about the game, Fair etc.

1. The team bus drive in is always cool

2. I love the entire atmosphere of the Fair on ou sucks day

3. The food court, Shiner Bocks, Gumbo, Turkey legs, and even though I am not big corndog person I always get one

4. The noise inside the stadium is like no other. Especially on big plays from either team

 

The drive up to Dallas from Houston the night before with my friends is always memorable. Traffic signs that say “Phones down and Horns up” on the way and the Omni with their TX/OU lights set the vibe early. Watching OU fans shamelessly walk around the fair after an L is enjoyable as well. 

  • Hook 'Em 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.