UTexas Posted 14 minutes ago Posted 14 minutes ago After going back and looking at Haye's tweet, I'm thinking he's not referring to Royal. He said its a notable flip, I'd think if it were Royal he would've used different terminolgy like "major flip" or something along those lines. 1 Quote
Quinncent McManning, Jr. Posted 9 minutes ago Posted 9 minutes ago Bama fans think they might flip Sales. Who knows. Quote
Hookem72 Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago If we land him great. If not, we have Bishop and hopefully can get Brysen Thrower. Quote
Tom Herman Posted 7 minutes ago Posted 7 minutes ago This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes 1 Quote
John F. Posted just now Posted just now 7 minutes ago, Tom Herman said: This looks like the flip lmao nice engagement bait Hayes Noted I guess Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.