Jump to content

John F.

Supporters
  • Posts

    1275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by John F.

  1. Lots of good ones taken. Simmons is going to draw so much attention, and no one’s going to sleep on Biles so I’ll take a Brad Spence break out game.
  2. Play basketball sir
  3. Smoke looks black which means OU hasn’t elected their new head criminal yet
  4. Easily the Jamaal Charles run in 2005. That brutal five year losing streak seemed like an eternity, spanning the entire time I was at UT. Before that run it was a close game and I think we had fumbled or something just before, and it felt like we were about to fall apart again. Then Charles was just gone and it was never close.
  5. Who’s excited to watch Vanderbilt vs arky on the ocho
  6. Interesting. We also have a three game winning streak against aggie. When’s the last time we’ve had three game streaks against both at the same time?
  7. Noted I guess
  8. That game showed can’t have too many good DL.
  9. DL so dominant Biles doesn’t get an HM with 13 tackles
  10. Hilarious but after Simmons and Brown yesterday please don’t let our team see this and try to take it to another level.
  11. Thanks all. Sounds like waiting is the move. Really appreciate the feedback.
  12. I’m super excited to finally go to the OU game for the first time. I’m wondering if I should buy tickets now or wait until closer to the game. Been tracking for a while and they’re down from a high of almost $600 to less than $400. I tracked Ohio State tickets and they seemed to hit a low on the Thursday before the game but then shot up. What do y'all think, buy now or hold out? (I noticed prices on the OU side have been plummeting like their team, but I’m going with my 13 year old daughter so sitting with the criminals isn’t an option)
  13. “Horns Vols and Trump is coming…”
  14. Will he be on game day to shill for the protect college sports act?
  15. Fair. Similarly I’d love not to hear certain ads, but I’m not going to complain about getting a ton of free content. The midroll ads get me every time. CJ will be nerding out on some stat then @Blake Munroe is trying to make me a weed smoking gambling degenerate all of a sudden. Simultaneously funny and annoying.
  16. I just got back from Vegas and there are casinos everywhere, probably because y’all advertise prize picks. Explain yourself.
  17. Rules of the board require a Joe Z joke if you mention Oregon
  18. He was right about that fast guy getting the edge a few times though.
  19. Aggie on track to play Oregon in the cheezit bowl or whatever. @Gerry Hamilton vs @Joe Z let’s go!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.