HornsUp Tom Posted 50 minutes ago Posted 50 minutes ago Anyone have a good guess at what time the game will be at? Aka am I going alone at 2:30 or are we playing at 7 and I’m bringing the wife lol. Quote
HookemFromOkc Posted 46 minutes ago Posted 46 minutes ago (edited) 4 minutes ago, HornsUp Tom said: Anyone have a good guess at what time the game will be at? Aka am I going alone at 2:30 or are we playing at 7 and I’m bringing the wife lol. It's listed as flex. So it could be 2:30 Or 6:30 CT. We will know for sure 1-2 weeks before kick. It will all depend on how well both teams are doing in the rankings. Edited 45 minutes ago by HookemFromOkc 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.