Moderators Hank South Posted 9 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 9 hours ago Thanks to cameraman @CJ Vogel for the assist! 1 Quote
Austalgia Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago (edited) Who are the projected starters next season for women’s basketball? I know we lost some players, but have some talented young talent coming as well. Edited 8 hours ago by Austalgia Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 8 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 8 hours ago Madison Booker Bryanna Preston Breya Cunningham Zya Vann Then I'd probably say Addison Bjorn or Jayda Clark 1 Quote
BurntOrangeHorn Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago (edited) Very good interview. Good audio! Tell CJ to upgrade his camera/phone!! Good technique, though!! 🤘🏻🤘🏼🤘🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿 Edited 7 hours ago by BurntOrangeHorn Quote
Califashorn75 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Great interview. We are really going to need her because Breya will be gone. Jayla is on a very upward trajectory. Her best ball is in front of her. 6'7" is necessary. There are a bunch of big girls in the SEC. A lot are from Europe. Quote
GQ03 Posted 44 minutes ago Posted 44 minutes ago 7 hours ago, Hank South said: Madison Booker Bryanna Preston Breya Cunningham Zya Vann Then I'd probably say Addison Bjorn or Jayda Clark You think Bjorn is more of a likely starter than Crittendon? I'm also a little surprised that you have Vann as a lock as I figured Crittendon would start at the 4 and the open position would be between Vann/Clark. The lineup you posted with Clark starting would move Booker to the 4 which would be an interesting look for us. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.