Moderators Hank South Posted 14 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 14 hours ago Thanks to cameraman @CJ Vogel for the assist! 2 Quote
Austalgia Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago (edited) Who are the projected starters next season for women’s basketball? I know we lost some players, but have some talented young talent coming as well. Edited 13 hours ago by Austalgia Quote
Moderators Hank South Posted 13 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 13 hours ago Madison Booker Bryanna Preston Breya Cunningham Zya Vann Then I'd probably say Addison Bjorn or Jayda Clark 1 1 Quote
BurntOrangeHorn Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago (edited) Very good interview. Good audio! Tell CJ to upgrade his camera/phone!! Good technique, though!! 🤘🏻🤘🏼🤘🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿 Edited 12 hours ago by BurntOrangeHorn Quote
Califashorn75 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago Great interview. We are really going to need her because Breya will be gone. Jayla is on a very upward trajectory. Her best ball is in front of her. 6'7" is necessary. There are a bunch of big girls in the SEC. A lot are from Europe. Quote
GQ03 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 7 hours ago, Hank South said: Madison Booker Bryanna Preston Breya Cunningham Zya Vann Then I'd probably say Addison Bjorn or Jayda Clark You think Bjorn is more of a likely starter than Crittendon? I'm also a little surprised that you have Vann as a lock as I figured Crittendon would start at the 4 and the open position would be between Vann/Clark. The lineup you posted with Clark starting would move Booker to the 4 which would be an interesting look for us. Quote
Califashorn75 Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago Bjorn will get lots of minutes. I see Crittendon starting because we need her size on the court. Coach will have a lot of options. Izi is a big, strong girl with a very physical style of play. She also has an outside shot. It will be a blast to see how it all pans out. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.