Clifton Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago I’m by means a scoop guy but my son played with James at Calvary and talked to him Friday night at their game. - Still really enjoying his time at Texas and understands that the reality of the portal and them bringing in a 5 star player. Didn’t seem too phased by it and just continues to try and get better. -Stressed the leap from HS to the SEC being massive. -Not breaking news, but still optimistic for the offense. I know none of this is breaking, but I know some people have asked about him. 27 3 Quote
Texansarebetter Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I really hope he and Terry stay next year bc they’re both really talented backs. We’re gonna need guys with experience to go along with Cooper, LWC, and Roberts 3 Quote
Rocky P Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Im glad he has a great attitude still. That means he will be ready when his opp comes. 1 Quote
Clifton Posted 3 hours ago Author Posted 3 hours ago I want to stress that I’m biased, but he’s always seemed like a great kid. Smart too. Whatever happens with him, I’ll be rooting for him. 2 Quote
CageRader Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I am rooting for him. He flashes talent in my opinion when he gets his chances. 3 Quote
Moderators CJ Vogel Posted 3 hours ago Moderators Posted 3 hours ago Thanks for sharing. James is an awesome kid, hoping he stays the course at Texas. 3 Quote
Clifton Posted 3 hours ago Author Posted 3 hours ago Definitely should have said “by no means” 😂 Clearly I’m not an article guy either. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.