Jump to content

Clifton

Supporters
  • Posts

    207
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Clifton

  1. I think this is the most blunt everyone has been. Feels like this was the dam breaking IMO.
  2. I’m generally not that emotional , but I think this is the straw that broke me. I’m not even mad, I’m just disappointed. It would almost be easier if OU just whipped us. They didn’t, Texas just did everything you’re not supposed to do to get beat by bad teams.
  3. And Texas had control after the first half. This is just a bummer.
  4. I mean all that being said; they scored 13 points on offense 🤷🏻‍♂️.
  5. I’m not firing anyone today (plus no one asked by opinion) but week in and week out situational coaching is super concerning.
  6. I don’t think so. It feels like you have a playcaller who isn’t okay giving your QB enough freedom to change at the line. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  7. This IMO is the worst loss since Sark took over. I know Florida was bad last year, but you had a double digit lead. Arch made mistakes, but Sark week in and week out makes odd choices given situations. The blocked punt was pseudo because he was so aggressive down in his own 10. An embarrassing loss.
  8. Definitely should have said “by no means” 😂 Clearly I’m not an article guy either.
  9. I want to stress that I’m biased, but he’s always seemed like a great kid. Smart too. Whatever happens with him, I’ll be rooting for him.
  10. I’m by means a scoop guy but my son played with James at Calvary and talked to him Friday night at their game. - Still really enjoying his time at Texas and understands that the reality of the portal and them bringing in a 5 star player. Didn’t seem too phased by it and just continues to try and get better. -Stressed the leap from HS to the SEC being massive. -Not breaking news, but still optimistic for the offense. I know none of this is breaking, but I know some people have asked about him.
  11. Eh. Dude grew up a Gators fan. That being said, it’s not like they’re passing the ball all over the place. They’re feeding their mutant running back.
  12. Yup and even then, it’s fairly impressive. Certainly when you factor in how Texas really hasn’t been this incarnation until 2023.
  13. That seems about right. Plus like you said, he's getting far more opportunity this year.
  14. I will say this, I like to watch Ikard's podcast because I do enjoy football analysis quite a bit (and him talking about how bad OU's offense is), he's not like a "blow smoke" guy.
  15. TBF, Jackson has been tasked to do alot of the dirty work. Certainly last year. I could be wrong, but it feels like he's played far more of a traditional edge this year than last.
  16. I know when I think morality, I think Urban Meyer.
  17. I do think it’s a term that’s used pretty loosely. IMO your rival doesn’t fit that mold. Like to me if Texas was playing Vanderbilt, that would be more rat poison. If you can’t get up for OU, you shouldn’t play for Texas.
  18. Both things are true. Texas can’t look past the Sooners and OU is hot hot hot garbage right now.
  19. Yes he was. The penalty was assessed from where the sack occurred because it was after the play.
  20. Awesome. I know we need more to be mad about. 🙄
  21. I’ll say this, none of us know what was said or wasn’t said this morning. I never played college football, but I was in the military for 23 years and delivered some of the biggest ass chewings behind closed doors. I personally think that *some* of you are taking this a little beyond what I would, but people are allowed to feel however they want. There is irony though in the “these guys need to grow up” and proceeding to throw personal insults on a message board towards strangers afterwards. 😂
  22. This thread has entered into absurdity. I wasn’t happy with the offense or the discipline of this team, but I also don’t think I could hold onto that passionate anger for two days.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.