Clifton Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago I’m by means a scoop guy but my son played with James at Calvary and talked to him Friday night at their game. - Still really enjoying his time at Texas and understands that the reality of the portal and them bringing in a 5 star player. Didn’t seem too phased by it and just continues to try and get better. -Stressed the leap from HS to the SEC being massive. -Not breaking news, but still optimistic for the offense. I know none of this is breaking, but I know some people have asked about him. 36 3 Quote
Texansarebetter Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago I really hope he and Terry stay next year bc they’re both really talented backs. We’re gonna need guys with experience to go along with Cooper, LWC, and Roberts 3 Quote
Rocky P Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Im glad he has a great attitude still. That means he will be ready when his opp comes. 2 Quote
Clifton Posted 6 hours ago Author Posted 6 hours ago I want to stress that I’m biased, but he’s always seemed like a great kid. Smart too. Whatever happens with him, I’ll be rooting for him. 2 Quote
CageRader Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago I am rooting for him. He flashes talent in my opinion when he gets his chances. 3 Quote
Moderators CJ Vogel Posted 6 hours ago Moderators Posted 6 hours ago Thanks for sharing. James is an awesome kid, hoping he stays the course at Texas. 4 Quote
Clifton Posted 6 hours ago Author Posted 6 hours ago Definitely should have said “by no means” 😂 Clearly I’m not an article guy either. Quote
Ace Recruiter Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago Some kids realize the tremendous benefit of a degree from Texas. Good luck to him. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.