Moderators Hank South Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago 2028 4-star CB from Tabor Academy in Marion, Massachusetts Sophomore tape: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/19146042/693a089b256953b7f04bbe1f Has a few games uploaded to his Hudl from this season as well. 3 Quote
HookedOnTF Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I wonder if we've ever had a player from Massachusetts, or New England for that matter. I'm willing to bet we've at least had more Aussies! Quote
mmdaytontexas Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Dang, he must have incredible measurables to get an offer that early. Quote
Nostradaveyus Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 7 minutes ago, HookedOnTF said: I wonder if we've ever had a player from Massachusetts, or New England for that matter. I'm willing to bet we've at least had more Aussies! Believe he's from Louisville and transferred to Tabor this year. I was in Marion for a wedding a few weeks ago. Beautiful campus and town. Quote
WRNC Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 4 minutes ago, Nostradaveyus said: Believe he's from Louisville and transferred to Tabor this year. I was in Marion for a wedding a few weeks ago. Beautiful campus and town. Transferred from Atherton High School in Louisville, Kentucky, to Tabor Academy in Massachusetts. Considering reclassifying into the 2027 class 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.