HookedOnTF Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago 3 hours ago, Jeff Howe said: I don't think Oklahoma has a wide receiver as good as Mike Matthews, for one. Second, after what he did against Ohio State, I'll chalk up the Tennessee game as an off day for him rather than a sign of things to come. Still, if I'm Ben Arbuckle, I'm telling Mateer to look for Texas playing press man and take a shot because a DPI could be OU's best way to get chunk yards against the Longhorns. Ben and Bill are also encouraging egregious holding on every play i bet! Quote
watty7796 Posted 16 minutes ago Posted 16 minutes ago If either of these teams can establish the nonstandard run ie screens itll be a huge difference maker. Slow down de and lbs giving the qb more time in the pocket later on. For me that edge is a huge Texas advantage especially the way wingo has been blocking. 2nd part is penalties. Dont move the chains for the opposing team. Good stuff Jeff. Hook Em Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.