syracusehorn Posted yesterday at 03:03 AM Posted yesterday at 03:03 AM Even if they get some more players (they have 4 right now) they won't have a chance to build a team. Defensive responsibilities, ball movement, all that stuff. They're going to get trounced and it will be so fun to watch. 1 Quote
Nathan B Posted yesterday at 03:06 AM Posted yesterday at 03:06 AM If that NIL number is accurate, I think it’s less than what he had at NC State last year. Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted yesterday at 11:16 AM Moderators Posted yesterday at 11:16 AM He may be the least respected coach by his peers as any I can remember 7 2 Quote
Nathan B Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 10 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said: He may be the least respected coach by his peers as any I can remember I think he’s overrated as a coach as well. Don’t understand why LSU went through all this for him. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.