Welcome to On Texas Football!

10 hours ago, tsip92 said:

Excited to join the new board!  Looking forward to seeing and hearing great content from the team and interacting with my fellow Horns!

Hook 'em

Glad you're here!

I have a job for you though.

As your first official act of joining the board, can you please make sure a good dozen Michigan players enter the transfer portal? 😉

15 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Glad you're here!

I have a job for you though.

As your first official act of joining the board, can you please make sure a good dozen Michigan players enter the transfer portal? 😉

🧞‍♂️consider it done!  🤣

• Hook 'Em 1

In!  Have really enjoyed coffee talk...you guys do a great job. Content has been first rate.

One question....sometimes Blake includes questions from the site.  Is there a specific thread to post questions?

Edited by NETexEx93
Additional info
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, NETexEx93 said:

In!  Have really enjoyed coffee talk...you guys do a great job. Content has been first rate.

One question....sometimes Blake includes questions from the site.  Is there a specific thread to post questions?

Yes. The daily Coffee and Football posts that he pins. Include questions in that thread.

A couple of questions I hope someone can answer:

It looks like there is daily reaction limits, what is the limit and does it change over time?

My time zone setting is way off and don't see how to change it. Is there a way?

My apologies if already discussed somewhere else, didn't see it in this thread.

• Hook 'Em 1

Hey Bobby.  Super excited about your new venture.  I’ve been following Longhorn recruiting since the Robert Heard/Jerry Scarborough newsletter days.  Along the way, I’ve always valued and trusted your information and opinions above everyone else’s.  When the horns are bad, you don’t sugarcoat it.  When the horns are good, your enthusiasm shows.  Keep the longhorn news coming and hook ‘em!!

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, TeeDoe said:

Hey Bobby.  Super excited about your new venture.  I’ve been following Longhorn recruiting since the Robert Heard/Jerry Scarborough newsletter days.  Along the way, I’ve always valued and trusted your information and opinions above everyone else’s.  When the horns are bad, you don’t sugarcoat it.  When the horns are good, your enthusiasm shows.  Keep the longhorn news coming and hook ‘em!!

Thanks and welcome to the site!

1 hour ago, Hookem777 said:

A couple of questions I hope someone can answer:

It looks like there is daily reaction limits, what is the limit and does it change over time?

My time zone setting is way off and don't see how to change it. Is there a way?

My apologies if already discussed somewhere else, didn't see it in this thread.

Let me forward this to Rick on the time zone setting.

As for the limits on daily reactions, I believe it’s limited to 10-20. I will double check. Since the board is only a week old, we’re still tinkering with some of the settings for everyone.

Thanks for joining!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bobby Burton said:

Let me forward this to the webmaster on the time zone setting.

As for the limits on daily reactions, I believe it’s limited to 10-20. I will double check. Since the board is only a week old, we’re still tinkering with some of the settings for everyone.

Thanks for joining!

Thanks Bobby! Glad to be apart of it!

• Hook 'Em 1