Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Jerry Sisemore may have been the best offensive lineman ever at the University of Texas, and yet we never hear anything about him. I know he still lives in Austin, but is he involved with Texas football at all. 

Question, is he the best OL man at UT ever? 

Edited by David Latiolais
  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted

Not sure if he's the best ever, but I know he was doing real estate in Lago Vista a while back.  Not sure where he is now.

Super nice guy.  Very professional.

I'm surprised Bobby hasn't interviewed him on his shows.

  • Moderators
Posted

There have been some great offensive linemen come through the program, but I think the conversation is between Jerry Sisemore and Kelvin Banks for the best in school history. If I'm doing a Mount Rushmore of Texas offensive linemen, they're my two no-brainer picks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.