David Latiolais Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) Jerry Sisemore may have been the best offensive lineman ever at the University of Texas, and yet we never hear anything about him. I know he still lives in Austin, but is he involved with Texas football at all. Question, is he the best OL man at UT ever? Edited 1 hour ago by David Latiolais 1 Quote
taxsaver Posted 58 minutes ago Posted 58 minutes ago Not sure if he's the best ever, but I know he was doing real estate in Lago Vista a while back. Not sure where he is now. Super nice guy. Very professional. I'm surprised Bobby hasn't interviewed him on his shows. 1 Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 56 minutes ago Moderators Posted 56 minutes ago There have been some great offensive linemen come through the program, but I think the conversation is between Jerry Sisemore and Kelvin Banks for the best in school history. If I'm doing a Mount Rushmore of Texas offensive linemen, they're my two no-brainer picks. 1 Quote
Glass Joe Posted 56 minutes ago Posted 56 minutes ago This is no bologna!! 😉 (Jerry owned Delaware Subs). 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.