Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The host said College Football Live said College Game Day's Stanford-Steve picked OU straight up in this game. Does anyone remember how he picked the Texas-Tennessee game? Also, how he picked the Texas-Ohio State game? The entire panel picked Texas, but I couldn't remember if he agreed with them. I couldn't find this info on his X page or College Game Day's page either. I was wondering if he was a bit biased against Texas. 

Frankly, I've never seen a team that is #1 in the nation with the top-ranked defense have so little respect. What are these handicappers and sports personalities, like Stanford-Steve, seeing that makes them pick OU straight up? 

I think it will be close, but I have Texas winning 24-13.

  • Hook 'Em 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.