Bevos40time Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I want to take my son to see the team walk in. Does anyone know where they enter and if it's accessible? Quote
hookem1014 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago (edited) Team bus arrives at 12:15 on Coliseum Drive. This is directly from the UT website. Edited 3 hours ago by hookem1014 2 Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 45 minutes ago Moderators Posted 45 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Bevos40time said: I want to take my son to see the team walk in. Does anyone know where they enter and if it's accessible? The bus will pull up at the tunnel end of the stadium, where the locker rooms are. I'd get there early because that's where both teams come in and it can fill up fast, especially with the 2:30 kick time. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.