Jose Waring Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago We have not forced a turnover against a P4 team. Chances are this doesn’t stay this way, as the turnovers will start to happen but we need to start forcing TO’s in this big games. 1 Quote
Moderators Jeff Howe Posted 2 hours ago Moderators Posted 2 hours ago FWIW, Littleton intercepted Julian Sayin on the Hail Mary at the end of the Ohio State game. I know Texas needs to force turnovers, but it’s hard for me to put a lot of fault on the defense when the offense and special teams handed Oklahoma 14 points. 1 Quote
Jose Waring Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 47 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said: FWIW, Littleton intercepted Julian Sayin on the Hail Mary at the end of the Ohio State game. I know Texas needs to force turnovers, but it’s hard for me to put a lot of fault on the defense when the offense and special teams handed Oklahoma 14 points. Agreed. I’m not faulting them at all, they will have us in every game. I’m just pointing out a crazy stat that I expect will be irrelevant quickly Quote
taxsaver Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Jose Waring said: We have not forced a turnover against a P4 team. Chances are this doesn’t stay this way, as the turnovers will start to happen but we need to start forcing TO’s in this big games. of course not...refs nullify our turnovers...I hate to sound conspiratorial, but when it's every time...well, you know Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.