Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Hi

Gerry,  These Hi posts are too generic.  I get that you don't want to reveal the names but I think  it would be a lot more meaningful if you posted - 

Hi - Offense or Hi- Defense.

At least give us a chance to match up the "Hi" at a later date.  

Edited by GetHooked
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, GetHooked said:

Gerry,  These Hi posts are too generic.  I get that you don't want to reveal the names but I think  it would be a lot more meaningful if you posted - 

Hi - Offense or Hi- Defense.

At least give us a chance to match up the "Hi" at a later date.  

Hifense!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, FatherofMinky said:

Hope he enjoys his 1 year there …Riley will bail soon after getting destroyed in the Big 10 this year. This Dude will be in the portal next year probably.

I’ll never understand ANY top defensive player choosing to play for riley. They type of program he runs can’t field a tough, competent defense to save their lives. Going on to defensive coordinator number three so at some point riley’s gotta look in the mirror. 

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, NotGerryHamilton said:

Just to add more speculation. A certain IT contributor just put in an RPM of 70% for Michael Terry 🤷🏻‍♂️

He's the publisher, so I guess you could call him a contributor.

23 minutes ago, NotGerryHamilton said:

I don’t like copying and pasting other stuff from other sites. So I was just being vague 

Understand.  But it's an RPM so it's automatically public knowledge once he makes the pick.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, NotGerryHamilton said:

Just to add more speculation. A certain IT contributor just put in an RPM of 70% for Michael Terry 🤷🏻‍♂️

Texas hasn’t even begun NIL talks in this recruitment yet.

We shall see what happens. 

• Hook 'Em 6