1 hour ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

question for C&F- what’s Quinn’s stat line need to look like in order for next season to be considered a success?

I am going to say very similar to last year with 1 change. He needs 28+ TD passes. Quinn was a high end QB last year from 20 to 20. He needs to take a step in the redzone area. 

• Hook 'Em 3

I was nervous opening this thread... not because I thought Quinn died, but in anticipation of the "you killed him" noise... 

Gotta say, as a member of IT for 10+ years, that's one tradition I hope doesn't carry over to this site. I know Bobby wasn't a part of the IT team for that long, but I'm guessing there will be a lot of overlapping users as folks migrate back and forth - especially as this site grows and Bobby adds to the team!

4 minutes ago, Scott Luedecke said:

I was nervous opening this thread... not because I thought Quinn died, but in anticipation of the "you killed him" noise... 

Gotta say, as a member of IT for 10+ years, that's one tradition I hope doesn't carry over to this site. I know Bobby wasn't a part of the IT team for that long, but I'm guessing there will be a lot of overlapping users as folks migrate back and forth - especially as this site grows and Bobby adds to the team!

Where Bobby goes , I go. I’ve never been an IT member but coffee and football when it was Bobby and Gerry was what always had my attention and it’s continued that way with CJ. Hopefully ole Rod B joins us here on this site

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

Where Bobby goes , I go. I’ve never been an IT member but coffee and football when it was Bobby and Gerry was what always had my attention and it’s continued that way with CJ. Hopefully ole Rod B joins us here on this site

Ha, yup... I've been a member of any site he's been active on dating back to OB. Joined 24/7 the first month it was up and running. I've always liked IT though, I enjoy Eric & Paul's sense of humor and they've had a quality product for years now. Once Bobby joined IT, I cancelled OB & 24/7.  

Rod B is still putting out videos for OTF, not sure he's ever been active on the boards. 

• Hook 'Em 3