Monday Baseball Update (4:20 PM)

29 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

Sit back and enjoy the game tonight fellas. Going to be a good one.  Two games in the books. Two great coaches going at it, playing for all the marbles. Two of the best minds in college baseball. Two really talented teams. Tonight we'll see who's the best (and who has a little luck on their side). Truly is a 1A, 1B type situation on who's the most talented team.

“Truly a 1A, 1B situation”… love that.  Hilarious.  Great update Blake!  

• Hook 'Em 4

38 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

Sit back and enjoy the game tonight fellas. Going to be a good one.  Two games in the books. Two great coaches going at it, playing for all the marbles. Two of the best minds in college baseball. Two really talented teams. Tonight we'll see who's the best (and who has a little luck on their side). Truly is a 1A, 1B type situation on who's the most talented team.

I think aggie is set up better pitching wise

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NotGerryHamilton said:

@Blake Munroei have to leave the country in about 15 minutes to go help build a hospital and roads for a 3rd world country. Do you think you can just DM me who it is and I’ll be on my way 🤘🏼

Haha! Again… everything yall need to know is in this thread. May not just be the original post, but it’s all in there. 

• Hook 'Em 10

1 minute ago, Blake Munroe said:

Haha! Again… everything yall need to know is in this thread. May not just be the original post, but it’s all in there. 

Kendall Rogers seems to either be running interference or doesn't seem to be thinking on the same wave length that's being implied.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, texerson said:

Kendall Rogers seems to either be running interference or doesn't seem to be thinking on the same wave length that's being implied.

He doesn't understand CDC if that's the case. This deal is done. Contracts agreed to and signed. 

• Hook 'Em 16
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

He doesn't understand CDC if that's the case. This deal is done. Contracts agreed to and signed. 

If you guys are right… I freaking love this site.  

• Hook 'Em 4

• Moderators

When this is all said and done in a couple of days, I’ll spill the beans on errrrthing and how and why this all happened.  Until then 🤐

I’ve also spent nearly every day researching certain staffs and what they bring to the table. Y’all are going to be happier than a puppy with two peckers. 

• Hook 'Em 30
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 18

5 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

When this is all said and done in a couple of days, I’ll spill the beans on errrrthing and how and why this all happened.  Until then 🤐

I’ve also spent nearly every day researching certain staffs and what they bring to the table. Y’all are going to be happier than a puppy with two peckers. 

lol my friend! Do you have lottery numbers? hahaha jk

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, texerson said:

Kendall reported it (the firing) was done about a week ago (pretty much true) and posted a hot board. That’s about it from what I’ve seen. His hot board also goes in length on one particular coach. 

What else is he saying?

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

I trust your chops Gerry, just thought it was an interesting data point to provide. I know Kendall is well connected but I think his sources favor a certain baseball program involved in this convo. 

6 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

@Blake Munroecant make it any easier for yal to know unless he puts the coach's name out.. 👀 & read ppl

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

Kendall reported it (the firing) was done about a week ago (pretty much true) and posted a hot board. That’s about it from what I’ve seen. His hot board also goes in length on one particular coach. 

What else is he saying?

His hot board is that because it's how he creates content and how he gets viewers to view his content. 

Also you should check your DM's

Edited by Hashtag
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

What else is he saying?

Sent you DM

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

I’ll happily add what I learned on my end as well. Fascinating stuff behind the scenes, guys. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

Boy I ain't ever heard that one before 🤣🤣 will definitely be stealing that one

33 minutes ago, texerson said:

Kendall is good ppl. He’s all over the place w/ college baseball information. I’m not sure he’s running interference as much as just using his platform to get some new subscribers while also give subtle hints you have to read through. 

5 minutes ago, ThatHornsGuy87 said:

Boy I ain't ever heard that one before 🤣🤣 will definitely be stealing that one

Tell me you've never seen City Slickers without telling me you've never seen City Slickers.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Tuco Ramirez said:

I’m conflicted. As much as I think it would be hilarious for A&M to lose then have their coach bolt for Texas, I hate rooting against our future coach. But I can’t root for that insufferable fan base to win. 

It's okay.  We do not know whether he will be our future coach.  So... hate away on the sheep lov'in, ice cream boys!

• Hook 'Em 1