Aggies super pissed thread

Respect the hell out of Olin for coming to the press conference and asking questions. Beyond that I have seen utter stupidity. Have no problem with fans, say what you want. I would too if it was the other way around. When I see so called mods/A&M sports reporter's asking for an NCAA investigation, I just want to say STFU. You didn’t have the inside information you thought you did. You didn’t know this has been trending for a while now. So you laughed it off for weeks. Told your fan base it wasn’t happening and they laughed and believed you. Apologize to your fan base and do better. 

• Hook 'Em 8

45 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

You got it ... now the Aggies will spend the $$$

That’s what it took?!?! I’ll believe it when I see it. What’re they gonna do to the baseball facility? Build the field in a weather chamber and lower the pressure to Denver altitude when TAMU is hitting and raise it to Death Valley with snow when the other team is hitting? Are they going to really try to outspend Texas on baseball facilities? Maybe they should focus on a sport they can dominate in. I hear Texas doesn’t have a field hockey team yet. 

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Battle cry! 

”Defend A&M and what it stands for”…Pretty funny tweet considering they hired Mark Stoops but then fans threw a fit and they had him turn his plane around and go back to Kentucky.

I guess she means A&M stands for untrustworthy.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Jordan91 said:

Respect the hell out of Olin for coming to the press conference and asking questions. Beyond that I have seen utter stupidity. Have no problem with fans, say what you want. I would too if it was the other way around. When I see so called mods/A&M sports reporter's asking for an NCAA investigation, I just want to say STFU. You didn’t have the inside information you thought you did. You didn’t know this has been trending for a while now. So you laughed it off for weeks. Told your fan base it wasn’t happening and they laughed and believed you. Apologize to your fan base and do better. 

Olin Buchanan is an asshat and has been one since his days at the Austin American-Statesman

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, southpaw said:

Olin Buchanan is an asshat and has been one since his days at the Austin American-Statesman

I remember him when he was there. I respect the fact that he came and asked the questions he did. As opposed to others talking about the Coach on social media. Especially the lady who wants to take a walk with the Coach. Show up to the press conference and say it. 

• Hook 'Em 3