Hurricane Season Thread

20 minutes ago, Shane said:

Gonna come right thru where I live if it stays on track now

Me too. We might lose power for 12-24 hours, but that ain't crap to being on the coast. We were out five days last June with a tornado. 

10 hours ago, harveycmd said:

Me too. We might lose power for 12-24 hours, but that ain't crap to being on the coast. We were out five days last June with a tornado. 

Parents have a generator so we are at their house since they’re out of town and our power just came back on I was told by a Neigbor at my house 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
27 minutes ago, Joe Naural said:

Debbie got strongerliterally right over me

IMG_5845.mov 18.05 MB · 0 downloads  

IMG_5846.mov 3 MB · 0 downloads  

, my cat was in a neverending wave of storm / rain waves 

didnt lose dingy or my home! So alls good 

goooooood morning

You rock. Thank you very much ... I'm jealous BTW

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

You rock. Thank you very much ... I'm jealous BTW

That feeeling last night of …., what the fack was i thinking!”   IMG_5843.thumb.jpeg.31318960b6c59827ae46199a4976c9b3.jpeg

I got my “ im a foool “ outta the way this month!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

My good friend on st thomas called Ernesto a hurricane before it hit them.  Debbie formed over me 70 mi east of me …dry tortugas ,  one of its rain/wind bands ran the train on me…. One of those … what the fa$&&&&&ck was i thinking .    Cuba has always bought me time…. This time i got lucky … these fotos are not mine .. were shared from st thomasIMG_5969.thumb.jpeg.c1589794cb2226700e16edabe1f04d97.jpegIMG_5967.thumb.jpeg.995ebec244465be205001516c0dbd06d.jpegIMG_5970.thumb.jpeg.c855b0a138a57d7f6724aed0fd88d4c1.jpeg

Edited by Joe Naural

• 1 month later...