Texas baseball portal news

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, Brett Kuykendall said:

Is it coming out tonight?

Still waiting on a couple of pretty big things. Confirmation from another source. I’m kinda putting my foot in my mouth over saying it won’t be 12 hours 😞

But if you’re a baseball fan, it will be worth the wait. 

• Hook 'Em 8

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Blake Munroe said:

and before anyone says it I promise it won’t be 12 hours later lol

What I meant to say is it may be 12 hours later. 

In all seriousness, it’s pretty much all really good news. I got at least 7-8 topics to cover with one big one in tow. 

• Hook 'Em 8

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

What I meant to say is it may be 12 hours later. 

In all seriousness, it’s pretty much all really good news. I got at least 7-8 topics to cover with one big one in tow. 

You only promised that it won't be 12 hours.  All you need to do is deliver the update on any time interval other than 12 hours from that post (more time or less, it doesn't matter) and nobody can gripe.  You'd be accurate.  😁

Edited by southpaw

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, southpaw said:

You only promised that it won't be 12 hours.  All you need to do is deliver the update on any time interval other than 12 hours from that post (more time or less, it doesn't matter) and nobody can gripe.  You'd be accurate.  😁

I like your style. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It has been about 12 hours.  We need good news.

By the way, I happened to check Gasparino's CCL stats about 2 days ago and was surprised how bad they were.  Somebody also posted them yesterday on another forum after the news of him being released came out.  I learned something new in that players can be cut/released from those teams.  Who knew.  It would be nice if UT or somebody posted where the players are playing summer ball.  It takes quite a while to track them down online.

3 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

Haha working on it now guys. It’s A LOT. 

Took a quick break and figured there would be someone asking. Give me just a bit. 

If information is sensitive from a timing standpoint. I would rather wait than jump the gun…lol 

Appreciate your work.

• Hook 'Em 2