Vic Schaefer: Huge Recruiting Victory

Posted (edited)

It’s 3:37 am and can’t sleep due to having no AC from the storm so just up picturing a Chavez, Lee, Booker, Carlton, Oldacre starting 5 with Preston, Crump, and Boutillier off the bench. All those girls except the 2 bigs can grab and go off the rebound so would be such a fun team to watch. So much length and skill and versatility. I’ll be crushed if we don’t get Chavez.

Edited by Travis Richard
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Travis Richard said:

It’s 3:37 am and can’t sleep due to having no AC from the storm so just up picturing a Chavez, Lee, Booker, Carlton, Oldacre starting 5 with Preston, Crump, and Boutillier off the bench. All those girls except the 2 bigs can grab and go off the rebound so would be such a fun team to watch. So much length and skill and versatility. I’ll be crushed if we don’t get Chavez.

It will be very interesting ... from what I have heard there is one key factor Texas has in the recruitment that nobody else has the ability to pull off. And I have heard about one possible negative too, but not sure the long term accuracy of it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, texcoyote15 said:

Vic is in the final group for another highly rated pick

From what I've been told ... there is more than one college (not saying Texas to be clear) that believes she has higher upside as an all-around player than Chavez. Don't shoot the messenger 

• Hook 'Em 3