By the way....

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but some of these recruits we miss on, aren't as bad as we thought when we "lost" them. Javien Toviano just caught a video voyeurism charge. Bubba Hampton is on the bottom of Alabama's depth chart. Terry Bussey hasn't joined A&M yet, not having a spring headstart like most of our recruiting classes these past 2 years, will hold him back a bit. Duece Robinson didn't blow the doors off at USC. I think it's time that we give a bit more grace to Sark and his staff when it comes to recruiting. These guys are talented at what they do, and Bobby and the gang do a great job of attempting to reiterate that with their coverage. 🀘🏿🫑

• Hook 'Em 16
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, 817 Boxing B said:

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but some of these recruits we miss on, aren't as bad as we thought when we "lost" them. Javien Toviano just caught a video voyeurism charge. Bubba Hampton is on the bottom of Alabama's depth chart. Terry Bussey hasn't joined A&M yet, not having a spring headstart like most of our recruiting classes these past 2 years, will hold him back a bit. Duece Robinson didn't blow the doors off at USC. I think it's time that we give a bit more grace to Sark and his staff when it comes to recruiting. These guys are talented at what they do, and Bobby and the gang do a great job of attempting to reiterate that with their coverage. 🀘🏿🫑

Definitely truth in what you said. Well doneΒ 

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, 817 Boxing B said:

I feel better already.Β Β 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Several of those guys are 5-star athletes, which need help to find a position quickly and develop after a year or two.Β  Hopefully, Michael Terry understands this.Β  Our staff can point to JT Sanders.Β  Can USC or Oregon point to anyone?

Edited by uthorn1374
  • Hook 'Em 3