PTSD and Colorado St

As the season approaches and the kool aid is drank....

I feel myself worrying about Colorado State and their passing game. Now I know their qb is not Caleb Williams...However, It will be an early gauge of how far we have come from last year's poor passing defense. 

Now, I do believe our pass rush will assist with the coverage lapses; but the PTSD in me just wont let it go..toss that in with the fact that I bet the team is preparing more for Mich than CSU..and I start to let a tinyyyyyyyyy bit leak out *only pant pissers will get that reference* 

-Sincerely 

Ungirded Loins 

PS. Dont come at me with any nonsense like "oH ThaT CaNt HapPeN!" because BYU and MARYLAND say otherwise; WYOMING almost said otherwise ☠️

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, hookemrj13 said:

I feel myself worrying about Colorado State and their passing game. Now I know their qb is not Caleb Williams...However, It will be an early gauge of how far we have come from last year's poor passing defense. 

Now, I do believe our pass rush will assist with the coverage lapses; but the PTSD in me just wont let it go..toss that in with the fact that I bet the team is preparing more for Mich than CSU..and I start to let a tinyyyyyyyyy bit leak out *only pant pissers will get that reference* 

-Sincerely 

Ungirded Loins 

PS. Dont come at me with any nonsense like "oH ThaT CaNt HapPeN!" because BYU and MARYLAND say otherwise; WYOMING almost said otherwise ☠️

image.jpeg.329d6879bc1c6763dc1fb2306f17e06f.jpeg

1 hour ago, hookemrj13 said:

-Sincerely 

Ungirded Loins 

You have convinced me.  I am going to pencil it in as a loss.  CSU will certainly show us which end is up.

• Haha 1

It’s ok to feel that way!! We’re ranked really high and we’ve had a lot of disappointing seasons and lack of on field production and development for 15 years. I find myself going down the what if of us losing 7-8 games and regressing back to the beginning of Sark era. However, this staff and team seem to focus on the right things and build culture and depth of talent like we haven’t seen since 09 or probably like 99-05. I’m cautiously optimistic that these guys will deliver and hopefully be better than advertised. Keep the faith, but know there are others out there like you!

• Hook 'Em 1

Well don't look at game 2 and game 7 because you might sh!t your pants and throw up on yourself. 

Yes, the game will be a good early litmus test for our D. Colorado St  has a future NFL player at WR. But they do not have 20+ future NFL players like we do. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Predicting

Tragic

Scenarios

is definitely a

Disorder

Seriously?  We should lose sleep over hosting the team picked to finish in the Mountain West 5th by the coaches and 6th by the media?

Edited by bierce
  • Haha 1

They love chucking it all over the yard, the part you forgot is their QB throws a ton of interceptions.  QE just needs to protect the rock and we will be fine.  Call your shot, I have 2 picks and a fumble recovery with Texas +2 in the turnover margin and UT winning by 17+.

• Hook 'Em 1