3 hours ago, TexasLonghorns said:

So apparently there’s a daily limit on reactions. 

I had this issue when I first signed up. It lasted for a couple of days and now it's gone. I can react as much as I want these days. I guess perhaps patience is required?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, gus fleener said:

I had this issue when I first signed up. It lasted for a couple of days and now it's gone. I can react as much as I want these days. I guess perhaps patience is required?

Possibly, it shows you signed up the 20th, I signed up the 21st, maybe one more day will be the difference, not sure. I think I’d attribute it to me being a little overzealous with reactions following the Gerry news today.  

Edited by TexasLonghorns
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, TexasLonghorns said:

Possibly, it shows you signed up the 20th, I signed up the 21st, maybe one more day will be the difference, not sure. I think I’d attribute it to me being a little overzealous with reactions following the Gerry news today.  

Interesting. It only lasted a couple of days for me if I remember correctly. I've been able to react to as many posts as I want to for quite some time now. I don't know what other factors might be involved but, I log in through Google rather than setting up a username and password dedicated to the site. I do remember it being very annoying when it told me I reached my daily limit though. Hopefully someone figures this out for you.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, TexasLonghorns said:

Then again, perhaps I spoke too soon.

Screenshot_20240201_144630_Chrome.thumb.jpg.79dc9b0d0415070323cd42f998664258.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, gus fleener said:

Interesting. It only lasted a couple of days for me if I remember correctly. I've been able to react to as many posts as I want to for quite some time now. I don't know what other factors might be involved but, I log in through Google rather than setting up a username and password dedicated to the site. I do remember it being very annoying when it told me I reached my daily limit though. Hopefully someone figures this out for you.

Not that big of a deal but would be nice to acknowledge others for a good post. I appreciate the feedback Gus 🤘🏻

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TexasLonghorns said:

Haha, there it is. I’m thinking I had around 25 reactions total today, would be nice to be unlimited. I’m sure Burton will find a solution and get it resolved. 

And now I'm back in business. Is it tomorrow? Or, did the problem get fixed? Or, is it not really a problem in some of us are just being silly?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, gus fleener said:

And now I'm back in business. Is it tomorrow? Or, did the problem get fixed? Or, is it not really a problem in some of us are just being silly?

Haha, well look at that, mine are back in business as well, I guess they have them governed, lol

Edited by TexasLonghorns
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, TexasLonghorns said:

Haha, there it is. I’m thinking I had around 25 reactions total today, would be nice to be unlimited. I’m sure Burton will find a solution and get it resolved. 

I thought I had it solved. I will check on it tomorrow for everyone.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Loewy said:

I was so excited to support Bobby on the new venture but now it’s REALLY big. 

welcome back, Gerry. 

If you really want business booming write your law ads for Gerr Bear to reference ball sacks.  

Have your ball sacks been injured in an accident? Call the Adam Loewy Law Firm. 

Trust me. It’s 💵 around these parts. 

• Haha 3