12 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

Sorry I was typing while driving I would not recommend it. One this isn’t on terry joseph . Blake Gideon was kade phillips main recruiter. Please stop blaming the corners coach for a safety commit who should have been recruited as a corner. 

I’m not blaming anyone.  I brought up Joseph because I didn’t have any idea who you were talking about.  

point still stands on Raymond coaching some of the worst FBS pass defenses the last 4 years 

14 minutes ago, pinkman_90 said:

I’m not blaming anyone.  I brought up Joseph because I didn’t have any idea who you were talking about.  

point still stands on Raymond coaching some of the worst FBS pass defenses the last 4 years 

At Florida yes but do the 15 or so dbs drafted in rounds 3 and up not count at lsu ? It’s a reason he was fired and still had interest from p4 schools. Terry joseph lose this Texas job he might me coaching hs baseball 

20 hours ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

You really think we’re gonna land EVER top player we want? You’re more naive than your messages portray if you think that. 

We would with better relationships within Texas ….. ps Rashaad samples says hello from Oregon. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

At Florida yes but do the 15 or so dbs drafted in rounds 3 and up not count at lsu ? It’s a reason he was fired and still had interest from p4 schools. Terry joseph lose this Texas job he might me coaching hs baseball 

He was pushed out at lsu as he wanted more say in the defense and the coaches knew that was a terrible idea. Because he’s a recruiter only.  Before he left he literally coached the worst secondary in fbs.  Dead last. 

then went to Florida and same story.  pushed out because the talent couldn’t outweigh his deficiencies.  now he’s back at lsu because they’re desperately trying to bring the band back together.  Even if that band was successful a decade ago in a different world. 

Edited by pinkman_90

20 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

We would with better relationships within Texas ….. ps Rashaad samples says hello from Oregon. 

Rashaad Samples, the most overhyped message board "coach" of all time?

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

Rashaad would solidify the Duncanville pipeline, help with other Texas recruits, and is a former Longhorn.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Rashaad Samples, the most overhyped message board "coach" of all time?

If a guy who went from working for free to the youngest Assistant head coach in  cfb is overhyped wtf is half the staff ?

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

If a guy who went from working for free to the youngest Assistant head coach in  cfb is overhyped wtf is half the staff ?

He was a bright spot on a horrible recruiting staff. Nothing he has done career wise warrants any hype he gets from people like you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, TexasLonghorns said:

You mean the guy that just got our #1 recruit on the board to leave Texas and head all the way to Oregon? What a foolish comment this is. 

It’s foolish to credit him with that considering the NIL backing that got him there. Dude has done nothing as a coach and has done nothing to merit the credit that message board users give him. Glad he could help a dog crap Herman staff recruit but reality is he’s not even a top 5 recruiter on this Texas staff. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

He was a bright spot on a horrible recruiting staff. Nothing he has done career wise warrants any hype he gets from people like you. 

Yea so I guess Sean Mcvay and Dan lanning don’t know ball lmao . In this buisness y you are either getting promoted or demoted. The fact u have goes on your staff who can’t get a title from lesser programs says a lot. If u think Samples wouldn’t lock up the state with a Texas logo then I don’t wanna have any more conversations . 

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

It’s foolish to credit him with that considering the NIL backing that got him there. Dude has done nothing as a coach and has done nothing to merit the credit that message board users give him. Glad he could help a dog crap Herman staff recruit but reality is he’s not even a top 5 recruiter on this Texas staff. 

Well that’s because Texas doesn’t pay there players . Can’t brag about being big bad Texas and having excess nil funds Then get out bid ( which they didn’t ) by Oregon. Time to sell the lambos !

Edited by ColeyCole
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

let him

start at corner,  reminds me of andrew billings who didn’t want to play offense and mach and staff kept wanting to recruit him on offensive line.  he goes to baylor,plays Dt and plays in the nfl for years.   

some times guys are passionate about a certain position.   football is hard enough, it’s miserable if your playing a position you don’t want to play, especially at practice.  i hated that i was switched to oline at SWT.   i knew i wasn’t going to ever be a starter but switching to a position you don’t want to play takes the joy out of ball

44 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

Yea so I guess Sean Mcvay and Dan lanning don’t know ball lmao . In this buisness y you are either getting promoted or demoted. The fact u have goes on your staff who can’t get a title from lesser programs says a lot. If u think Samples wouldn’t lock up the state with a Texas logo then I don’t wanna have any more conversations . 

Hired and fired by Mcvay less than a year. Seems like he realized his mistake. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ColeyCole said:

Well that’s because Texas doesn’t pay there players . Can’t brag about being big bad Texas and having excess nil funds Then get out bid ( which they didn’t ) by Oregon. Time to sell the lambos !

You seem to somehow be getting progressively more stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4