Jonah Williams

7 hours ago, Quinncent McManning, Jr. said:

While nahlins confidence has not meant much lately shea dixon the lsu writer has also suggested Texas vs LSU. 

One thing I noticed about the LSU writer Embody he sure does hate us for some reason and flat out refuses to acknowledge us unless we beat them out for a recruit then it is "big bad Texas and their NIL"

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, TexasLonghorns said:

Because that guy isn’t often wrong or out over his skies

One thing about Nahlin, when an announcement is coming up, and he’s had his pick of a certain school, and things start to get shaky, he usually ups the percentage, getting a ton of traffic on the page, and then says “I’m sorry, I knew late last night I was wrong, but wasn’t willing to swap my picks at the 11th hour” 😂

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, TexasDeathStar said:

One thing about Nahlin, when an announcement is coming up, and he’s had his pick of a certain school, and things start to get shaky, he usually ups the percentage, getting a ton of traffic on the page, and then says “I’m sorry, I knew late last night I was wrong, but wasn’t willing to swap my picks at the 11th hour” 😂

And his true jackass side comes out and takes it out on his subscribers.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TexasLonghorns said:

Because that guy isn’t often wrong or out over his skies

Wasn’t saying he was right. Was just pointing out that there’s different info so we’d see who was right on Saturday. 

4 hours ago, Blake Munroe said:

After a couple of convos I've had over the last few hours, my % is higher than Gerry's as of Thursday afternoon. I'd say 80%.

After your comvos coupled with Gerry and your percentage I’ll put my percentage as 81% final 

• Haha 2