Coffee and Football: Tuesday 08/27 - Roy Williams & Shay Holle Join The Show!

• Moderators

Coffee and Football is the place to be. You know this. We know this. 

Today we will be joined by former Texas WR Roy Williams and current Texas Women’s Basketball standout Shay Holle. 

Two guests, one show! Going to be a great time, so join us at 8:10 AM. 

• Hook 'Em 2

im getting the feeling Georgia Def line recruitment is like the fox in the chickencoop…. They got their mouth on one , and then , loooking at the other…… before u know it … Time is up…. Shotguns are out … dogs turn looose…they had this luxury.. of time and …. Sarks on this like file on gumbo … mi chere!  Beautiful hire in our DL coach….freeeeakin Genius…..  my prediction:   If our DL holds in michigan game…..  then we sweep up ….the diamonds in the rough!

Prove me wrong… or beat this burnt orange sunset!

IMG_5418.thumb.jpeg.72dfe83e02493c419ccf8d4f3a9c8765.jpeg

Edited by Joe Naural
  • Hook 'Em 2

@Bobby Burton

Serious question.  I have watched the Limas Sweed catch against Ohio State several times.  I don't think he caught it.  I thought you had to maintain possession of the ball to the ground.  He didn't do it.  He dropped it.  

I think Limas also thought that because he tried to recover it when he hit the ground.

Not complaining but I actually think it was a bad call.