Myron Charles flips to Texas

1 hour ago, taxsaver said:

Kenny Baker FTW...Brandon Brown on deck...

And I was asking Gerry if I should be worried about Baker before the season started.  I guess I can put that out of mind.  Gotta say, the interior DL play has been really good so far.  He's answered the question so far as well.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

All the panicking this past summer over losing out on top guys seems very comical now. 

yep...the trolls and Negative Nancies of  Doom Gloom Agony of Defeat and Despair are scrambling around trying to figger out wat went wrong!  lol

I guess they can hold onto that trash time TD yesterday...they ain't got much else to hand their hats on!

8 hours ago, Jonesyfam7 said:

Yesterday was such an awesome day!

Amazing day!  Astros also won and today the Texans won.  Nice weekend.

2DTs, 2CBs and 1 LB to go along with Terry lll and whoever else we can flip.  Pretty great position for this class at this point in the season.  I think we may actually end up with 27  this cycle with an eye to the 105 scollie limit.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
Just now, Shane said:

For whatever reason I like and have liked the baker hire. I think Sark knows what he’s doing staff wise. Several players that he coaches have raved about him as well. 

Baker is a very solid coach. Texas just needs to keep winning and the recruiting will take care of itself now that Baker has had more time to develop relationships and evaluate the 2025 and 2026 classes fully.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Baker is a very solid coach. Texas just needs to keep winning and the recruiting will take care of itself now that Baker has had more time to develop relationships and evaluate the 2025 and 2026 classes fully.

Terry telling TOS he might delay a decision until NOV./DEC.