Other College Games Thread: Week 5

Gerry Hamilton

2 hours ago, CJ Vogel said:

Also, will have Auburn-Oklahoma on a television this week. Want to see if there is actually is hope with Michael Hawkins. That OU OL is still bad.

Lol all of Auburn's quarterbacks are color blind that's the only explanation I have for why they keep throwing to the teams in the wrong color jersey 🤷🏿‍♂️

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

Curious of your take on UGA. To me this is one of their most beatable teams in recent memory.

I just wonder if the off the field is beginning to take a little toll on the field 

Tate Ratledge was a huge loss , and booting RaRa Thomas before the season was too

I do love their RB’s Etienne and the stud freshman Frazier

Jalon Walker is the best natural pass rusher in CFB, but they don’t always play him that way 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

That's like the arsonist calling the fire department lol Burnt Vegetables told DG to kick rocks😂

He said he didn’t run him off. I’m not saying I know what happened; I just thought it was curious he brought him up unprovoked and talked about him. It didn’t sound great.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, 4thandFive said:

He said he didn’t run him off. I’m not saying I know what happened; I just thought it was curious he brought him up unprovoked and talked about him. It didn’t sound great.

My momma always said a hit dog will holler. He may not have ran him off himself, but at the end of the day he's in charge of the roster. I haven't heard anything about him trying to keep DG.