No. 1 Texas vs. No. 18 Oklahoma Game Week Thread

• Gerry Hamilton changed the title to No. 1 Texas vs. No. 18 Oklahoma Game Week Thread
1 hour ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

Does Texas get put back at 1 or does Ohio st jump ? 

Probably but if I'm being honest with myself at this point in the season idc there's way too much football left. Also Texas has played better without the number 1 ranking. It's almost as they play like they still have something to prove.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

I am getting cocky again but i think this game is over by half time and in our favor. 

I can't imagine getting cocky as they have won 17 of the last 25 games against us, including 5 of the last 6.  They seem to find a way to win.  After sitting through so many Mack Brown blowouts, I am never confident about this game.

I'm hoping we play a mistake-free game and get the win, no matter what the score is.  A win will get Sark's record against OU to 2-2 and maybe we can start a win streak of our own.  It's time.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Texas71 said:

I can't imagine getting cocky as they have won 17 of the last 25 games against us, including 5 of the last 6.  They seem to find a way to win.  After sitting through so many Mack Brown blowouts, I am never confident about this game.

I'm hoping we play a mistake-free game and get the win, no matter what the score is.  A win will get Sark's record against OU to 2-2 and maybe we can start a win streak of our own.  It's time.

I could be humbled but i just don’t think they are that good defensively and unless they get a wide receiver or two healthy they are no threat offensively 

• Hook 'Em 2

Win against OU and college gameday is in Austin for UGA.  Thought they might go to Knoxville for the Bama game but now they each have a loss. 

Texas schedule looks a whole lot tougher after yesterday with Vandy, Arky and sheep humper showing up at home. 

"kill everybody"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Thanks 1

We will find out what this team is made of next weekend.  It’s a long season though, and Kirby Smart’s words have proven true, “Humility is one week away in the SEC.”  Texas is the only undefeated SEC team left!  Every weeks is for a Natty.  Every week.

• Hook 'Em 1