Injury Report for Oklahoma

17 minutes ago, NancyS said:

I came across this and thought I'd share it with you guys. Hook Em!🤘

Screenshot_20241009_140244_Chrome.jpg

Where did you find this - follow the website? Was it retweeted? I didn't think it was released until closer to 6pm tonight. Thanks for forwarding. 

4 minutes ago, Realist Horn said:

Where did you find this - follow the website? Was it retweeted? I didn't think it was released until closer to 6pm tonight. Thanks for forwarding. 

It was on reddit who cited boydsbets, who cited ESPN. It was because of the ESPN that I thought it was legit. 

46 minutes ago, syracusehorn said:

Talk of Owens being out is finally official. (If this is official - I'm not sure.) 

I'm sure the Questionable and Doubtful list will not be released until the very last minute.

Official means from the athletic department, not a gambling site that's been wrong since August 29th.