Coach Shipley

11 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said:

That’s how you do it. 

That's what you want to see. Hill was the best player on field. Speed, power and precision. Truth is Ikard was saying Hill can't process fast enough. Hill proved he can process faster than any of the criminals. Reminded me of Kobe against the Spurs in 2001. 

Edited by harveycmd
best
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Burton said:

That’s how you do it. 

I’d honestly like to see more of this kind of thing. Own up to what’s been said.

Help the other guy up on the field. Rarely see this anymore.

There’s a ton of emotion, energy, media and money associated with college athletics, but ultimately it’s just a game. Beat on each other between the whistles and then back to being humans trying to get through this thing we call life when it’s over. 

3 hours ago, harveycmd said:

Gay Biker got it put up his....  I doubt Gabe will man up, but coach called it right. Hill clearly better than criminal Stutsman. Criminals blow more smoke than a five alarm fire.

Awesome. That was one of the funniest things I’ve heard on any OTF show