On Lake Travis Peanut Incident - J Brooks, T Sweat recent tweets

6 minutes ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

We can talk about if he’s a good kid or not, But in life there’s accountability for your actions 🤷🏾‍♂️

Completely agree with that.

Lake Travis deemed those actions worthy of a 3 game suspension.

Yet we have people hundred of miles removed from that thinking it should be more.

Again, I’m not saying what is right and wrong, I’m just trying to point out that Cordova has no voice in his defense.

• Hook 'Em 3

Again it is done and we can all respectfully agree or disagree. Of course the LT side is gonna play CYA. As far as Cordova he took time to respond to Rico Rico on Tik Tok of all places. And at the end of the show/letter  Rico asked Cordova  to look at his film. Rico declined and told him to read the room and no freebies etc. Yeah he has learned a lot . Again mad respect for our players doing the right thing!

Funny Vogel goes to LT today and nothing about Cordova on Twitter, but everybody else. Guess the story UT fed Anwar was right they are done!

• Hook 'Em 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2024 at 8:50 PM, horns96 said:

This is one of the weirdest chapters ever in Texas recruiting.  I can't get my head around the passions this has evoked.

We had a basketball recruit and eventual player charged with sexual assault that caused less outrage.

Shows the hypocrisy of some posters for sure.